A reminder of the two events taking place Tuesday September 25th.
1. A presentation by Simon Curtis, President of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries' (CIA) at 2:30 -? in RIC208.
This talk will be primarily aimed at students in the ActSci Program at UofR and is intended to be an interactive affair (Simon wants questions). You should think about coming if
- You are a current UofR Student in the ActSci program
- You are thinking about becoming an ActSci student at UofR
- You are interested in hearing how the new CIA University Accreditation Program will work, how it will affect our courses, and what it means to our students and faculty.
2. A dinner at the University Club from 5:30-?
This will feature a second presentation from Simon, this one looking at recent events within the CIA (including the Accreditation Program). This will feature a good dinner, and good company. You should attend if
- You are an actuary or an actuarial student working in Saskatchewan
- You are a UofR student or recent grad who is interested in meeting and networking with local actuaries
- You are interested in finding out about what's going on at the CIA or catching up with local actuaries